Welding - Metal Carpentry
Our internal staff’s strength, welding is done by personnel qualified according to standard UNI EN 287-1:2012. Our personnel thus boasts of different types of qualifications based on internal WPS and specific customer WPS issued by the RINA institute (Registro Italiano Navale).
In particular, these qualifications concern:
- UNI EN 287-1 135 D-135 S-P BW 3 S/S T12 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 135 S T FW 3 S t8 D60 PB ml
- UNI EN 287-1 136 T FW 3 P t8 D60 PB ml
- UNI EN 287-1 141-111 T BW 1.2 S/R t8 D60 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 141-111 T BW 8 S/R t8 D60 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 141 T BW 1.2 S t2,5 D60 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 141 T BW 8 S t2,5 D50 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 141 T BW 8 S t2 D17 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 136 P BW 3 P t12 PA ss nb
- UNI EN 287-1 111 T FW 8 B t8 D60 PB ml
We therefore have a wide range of welding machines that are guaranteed to have constant periodic maintenance, on both the machines and their ammeters, machines for plasma cutting, and all the equipment necessary for the perfect preparation of welded joints.
There are various types of welder’s masks that can be adjusted to suit the various types of carpentry required. Masks for types of carpentry up to 18 meters long.
The welding fume extraction system was expanded in 2014, allowing an additional section of carpentry warehouse to be covered.